Partnerships and Affiliations
As a technology leader in the micrographics and film conversion industry, nextScan wants to keep up with the most current developments and provide our employees and clients access to the very best training and information in the industry. We maintain proud affiliations with the following industry related organizations…
- The Association for Information and Image Management
- ARMA International is the Association and leader in education and training for Records and Management Information Professionals
- Nuclear Information Records Management Association – assist the nuclear energy and utilities industry with electronic record and information management
- Independent Information Management Dealers Association
- International Data Management
- The National Association of Government Archives and Records Administrators is a professional association dedicated to the improvement of federal, state, and local government records and information management and the professional development of government records administrators and archivists.
nextScan also strives to provide opportunities for current and potential customers to experience the newest scanning technology thru live demos first hand. We participate as exhibitors in industry trade shows including, ALA(American Library Association), SAA (Society of American Archivists), SLA(Special Libraries Association), CeBit(Europe’s Leading Technology Show), FOSE (“insight, information and discussion on all things Government Technology”).