ReelTalk Webinar | Windows 7 End-of-Life (EOL) Management, and What it Means for Your Microfilm Scanner
Windows 7 End-of-Life (EOL) Management, and What it Means for Your Microfilm Scanner
Presented By: Marshall Breish, Manager of Technical Support Services
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2020
Time: 10:00 – 11:00 AM (MST)
Duration: 1 hour
Do you have old reader/printers or outdated microfilm scanning technology? All technological assets have a lifecycle, and while organizations want to get the most out of their scanning equipment, it is essential to understand the implications of utilizing equipment that has reached Windows 7 end-of-life. Learn how you can navigate end-of-life or end-of-service to safeguard your data from a security aspect.
In this webinar, Marshall Breish will discuss how using your scanning equipment beyond Windows 7 end-of-life can potentially cause vulnerabilities. Marshall will also discuss how you can evaluate your current and future needs to determine the best approach for managing your transition to Windows 10.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How Windows 7 end-of-life may impact your microfilm scanning equipment.
- How to evaluate your business needs and what you should consider when looking beyond EOL to continue the success of your microfilm conversion operation.
- How you can protect data and avoid vulnerabilities to safeguard continuity of microfilm scanning operations.
- How to devise a plan to transition equipment that has reached Windows 7 EOL.
- How nextScan helps customers manage any end-of-life transitions.
Comments are closed.